Sunday, November 29

Thank You, Mr Vignesh.

Well, today is another typical Sunday for me, where my class would end about 5pm. At about a quarter before 5, i started fidgeting around, my eyes keep glancing my watch..kind of started on packing up my pens etc etc. Finally, sharp 5pm, MrR lets us off. I rush to the washroom and back to class, took my bag.

Then, YinShin told me something.Something very shocking, Mr Vignesh passed away today. I was feeling sad and memories of him came rushing back into my mind. Emotions overwhelmed me.

Mr Vignesh was my tutor for Criminal Law back in my 1st year, and occasionally he would substitute for Contract Law as well. Even though he only taught me for a year, but he can still remembers me and my batch mates. We would always greet each other whenever we bump into each other in college.

Mr Vignesh is one of the most patient lecturer I ever had. Never once I see him getting angry or even raised his voice to students.

I didn't even have the chance to properly thank him for what I manage to achieve today. I took things for granted, that I would always see him around. There is no doubt that Mr Vignesh played a role, not only in my education..but all other ATC students as well.

I'm very sorry to hear this news. I wanted to attend his funeral, but was told that he was already buried.

Mr Vignesh, thank you for everything. Everything that you had taught ue. Now that you're with the Lord...may you rest in peace. You will always be remembered.

No comments: