Thursday, November 19

Unlucky Bitch.

today is such an UNLUCKY DAY!



well, as usual i've class on thurs, from 10am-3pm. Since i slept late last night (as usual >.<) but this time was because i need to rush my Statement of Claim for MsMunita's class. sigh. so damn shit, i "act smart" don't want to refer to MrJoseph's SOC sample, just draft one by myself by only referring to MsMunita's sample which was based on other question. Ended up, i forgot to put in the 2nd Dedendant's name and i didn't plead for the cost of care! so damn shit!!! my client will end up suing me back.... :(



anyways, i was feeling so damn sleepy during class, when it was about 2pm, i'm longing to faster go home and SLEEP! thank goodness MsMunita didn't extend the time, class ended at 3pm sharp. so i quickly pack my stuff and head towards my car.

as usual practice, before unlocking my car doors, i'll make sure that it's all locked 1st. this time, i unlock the passenger seat(mine need to lock/unlock manually cause the alarm spoilt long time ago), then i open the door. suddenly the alarm rang. i was shocked, because i it has been years since i actually heard that car alarm rang! i even doubted whether it was my car or not. but since it was really loud and other cars seem, erm..not theirs larh, so i knew it was mine. i panicked. thinking, how on earth the alarm was actually triggered.

i called my mom 1st, since it's her car, and...well, she don't know how it happens too. so she called my dad. whilst all that happened, the alarm stopped, so i tried opening the door again, and the alarm went on again! sigh. it must be going on for quite sometime till the parking staff came over to checked. he get another man (which i think is more pro in this type of alarm/car thingie) and i explained to him that it's IMPOSSIBLE for the alarm to trigger cause i DON'T even have the car remote key thing! then my dad called, he was trying to explain to me how to off the car alarm and where the lock is, ofcourse, being totally illiterate about cars/engines...i open up the boot instead of the bonnet. (i know i'm totally stupid!) anyways, the parking staff asked me to pass the phone to him, and he manage to find the lock. UNFORTUNATELY, i dont have that "small key" to switch off the alarm. so my dad has to go all the way back home to get the key. sigh.

so i head back to college to wait for my dad, several friends told me that it might be the battery's problem, that it might reached its lifespan already, so i definitely can't drive it back. i was shocked. OMG. then how?! sigh. worrying and worrying.

finally i dad arrived. and he manage to turn off the alarm and i asked him about the battery thing. thank goodness it's still OK.

sigh. unlucky day for me. but good thing my dad's able to rush over to help me! thanks daddy!

3 comments:

Jan said...

haha, y u always have car's problems???

Jade W. said...

ish..where got always? 1st time lorh...

Cnigel said...

the turn off switch of the alarm shud be located sumwhere near the dashboard or below the steering wheel for seasoned car