Wednesday, November 25

Gan Jeong Thurs!

tomorrow is my BIG interview! really damn gan jeong! seriously no idea what it would be like, since i never officially go for any job interviews before (my tuition one doesn't count!) sigh. really hope i'll do well in that interview and be awarded the scolarship and pupillage. *gan jeong*** pray hard i won't stutter the way i did during my IELTS speaking test. *shivers*

speaking of IELTS, another reason why tomorrow would be damn gan jeong is because my IELTS result would be released tomorrow! supposedly we can get access to our result online at 9am sharp, unfortunately that would clash with my interview, and since i need to rush to class after that, i need to collect it by hand after my interview.

so...lot's of things would happen tomorrow. wish me LUCK!

*praying hard*

No comments: