Wednesday, November 4

Turning 21.

Finally, i turned 21. everyone said that turning 21 is a BIG thing. but, honestly, in just one night...i don't feel much of a difference. i look the same. i feel the same. i think the only thing that's different is that i can actually legally go into clubs without worrying that they'll check my IC.

just a simple-mini celebration with my family, mom bought a Choc Cake from Secret Recipe. and since my sister is leaving on that day itself, so i really appreaciate it that we still manage to have time for birthday song. (:



lovely dinner in Coffee Ritual at ss14 with my friends from ATC. thanks u guys for coming!
  • Fufu
  • Jc
  • Wendy
  • Vanessa
  • Daniel
  • Yin Shin
  • May Nee
  • Ragini
  • Seet Long
  • Li Hong
  • Eunice.

and of course, dinner with my babies and the guys. *hearts*
  • Jan
  • Winnie
  • Sok Teng
  • Pek Li
  • Yew Wey
  • Tuan Chin
  • Alex
  • Zheng Yang
  • Eggie Tart.

and ofcourse, not missing the happening night we had in Poppy Garden. (:

Just want to thank ALL OF YOU for making my 21st a special. It's u guys that made it special, without u all, it will just be a day, same like others! (:



No comments: