Saturday, November 7

I So Need To Scream NOW!


it's now 3 in the morning. though i had hours of class today, yet im still awake now...thanks to MrKJ. his class just now really freaks me out. he did Charge question with us today. about 6 ques? and....i realised i don't know what the shit the question is asking as well. all i know it's a Charge question. sigh. i feel so damn stupid.

i spent hours reading on his book, and i think i understand what Charge is.
but when i read the question.... *blur* i dont get it at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i still can't identify the issues nor the answers!!!!!!

i spent too much time on stupid Charge, and now i'm too tired to do any exercise for my test next Saturday. yes, i'm taking an English test next Saturday. T_________T

sigh. it's been a LOOOONG time since i took a proper English test. yea, the last time was during SPM where getting A1 is almost effortless.

i started on Reading exercise yesterday, and only half of my questions were correct! wtf!!! the passages given are seriously not easy. sigh. sigh. sigh.

there are just so...so...so...many things that must be done right.
  • i must get the required marks for my English test, cause i dont want to resit as it will cost me RM550!
  • i cannot just study for my English test, as i need to constantly study for my stupid current course.
  • i cannot afford to resit that exam! not only it'll be financially costly, but i don't want to resit the Oct paper nor the following year's paperssss!!!!!

*SCREAMS*

No comments: