Monday, November 16

IELTS.

fuhh...finally, last saturday i sat for my IELTS. well, the exam starts at about 9, so we were required to register around 8-8.45am. i reached the exam place (Corus Hotel) so damn early...around 7am! my dad scared it might be jam, hence the early arrival. i stoned at the hotel lobby for around an hour, then finally the registration table is open. there were about 200+ ppl there.

once i registered, deposited my belongings to the person in charge, i went into the examination hall. once im seated, i look at the stationary given. it's a PENCIL and an eraser. initially i thought the pencil is used for us to shade our answers on the answer sheet, so i think..hmm, maybe later only they will distribute the pen for the writing test. and the pencil supplied is not those 2B pen, it's those type of pencil we used in primary school, where there's like a few bullets and the lead is damn short, once it's blunt...u pluck it out and then put it in from the back of the pencil..?? well, i seriously hate that pencil cause i can't write too hard! and.......... i have to use the same bloody pencil for the writing test as well!!! ~#$%$^&*&((*@#

sigh.

and, i dont think i did very good for my listening. i missed like 2-3 questions! sigh. i didnt even know i missed it until the answer for the subsequent question was mentioned....im so damn stupid!

that module ended at about 12pm, so i had roughly 2 hours before my speaking test, so i went to klcc to get something to eat and stone there for a while, then i head to British Council for my speaking test.

my speaking test was HORRIBLE! i can understand my examiner's accent (though i can't identify which accent that is), but my mind went BLANK! seriously, she asked me to described my house, and i said "it's a semi-linked-terrace house..and it's double storey" wth?! semi linked????? sigh. sigh. should have bullshit and said something easy like an aparment. basically the topics that were asked weren't that hard, but that...just at that moment, i'm so damn nervous, i just can't think straight! :(

sigh, whatever is done, is already done. anyways, i'll know my result next Thursday..... *gan jiong*

No comments: