Saturday, November 28

So, What Now?


A lot had happened to me on Thurs. As I mentioned, Thurs is going to be a very gan jeong day. But no matter how much I prepare myself for that day, it will never be enough. :(

I'm now left in a state of dilemma. I really do not know what I should or shouldn't do. I do not know which path should I take, which is the better one. I don't want to make any mistake at this stage, as I might regret it for the rest of my life.

I can't blame anyone for not telling me this before, I myself was aware of it, just that I am not aware the level of seriousness of it, until last Thurs. sigh.

I have lots of serious thinking and weighing to do.

I prayed hard to God, asking Him...what should I do? Which should I chose?

Every steps I'm taking now, every words I'm saying now seems to be affecting my life greatly. Much more than I had ever anticipated.

No comments: