Monday, November 2

Dramas.Gossips. Bitching.

Dramas?Gossips?Bitching? Well, it seems like all those stuff had been filling my life up lately. Dramas everywhere. Once something happened, naturally we'll talk about it. Means gossiping about it larh. And if the gossiping gets too excited, or too heat up...and u started giving ur "opinion" about it, well...it's called bitching already. I myself seems to be doing it quite often with my friends lately. Yep. I bitch about people. Often or not? I'm not sure.

Although it's not generally a good thing for us to bitch about others, but if the others don't create so many dramas for us to "watch" or even found out about it accidentally, we won't gossip about it. Hell, we're all suppose to be friends!

Sigh. Problems after problems are popping out.

No comments: