Saturday, May 17

Saturday Night.

another day is yet to end.drawing me closer and closer to my finals. *sigh* today i had Yoga class, but i reached early so i went starbucks and chill alone for a while.i was at 1U, so my seat was basically facing the rainforest.i just sit there stone for a while.thinking about exams.thinking about how relaxing life would be if i can just always sit at starbucks, just watch the world goes by.then...i remembered, there was once an old friend complained to me (she is having her exams that time) saying how great life be without exams and studies.then i told her...hello?life would be boring if u have NTH to study. so..it's time that i take my own advice. don't get me wrong, i love what im studying now. in fact i consider myself lucky to be able to decide what i actually wanted and being able to pursue it.BUT...exams suck to the max man. if i fail mean i need to re sit the whole bloody year. even if i pass but with just average pass, i cant get my stupid licence. argh!

then...i took out my phone, call my buddy -Alex.just to talk crap for a while. and i manage to convince him to come over for dinner.well..actually he made 2 trips to 1U lar.

730pm.Yoga time.ugh...i don't understand y i even do yoga.it's so...ouch.especially those stretching.maybe i didnt do for more than a week already.just a simple pose, my thighs were wobbling.THIGHS, not knees..can u imagine it? shiiiiit.

after yoga, then we went SS2 for dinner.well, more like dinner for me and drinking for alex. *sigh* stupid alex, asked him go home study, but now he's in uncle Don. shiiit...

well..that's all for now.time to hit the Boooooooooks! =)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

saturday night fever~
i miss you banana~
haiz

Jade W. said...

u miss me? i miss u too! =)

Vicious said...

its saturday night..
where can go home so early one?

RowenaC said...

lol. exam sux to the max huh. exactly~!havin my finals now. how i wish life wuld be exam-less. lol.
anyways, lookin forward to go back to kl. i hope to see u then..muacks!

Jade W. said...

alex, u always si fat han want lar...later assignment havent finish dun complain and said STRESS ar..

rowena! surprise to see u here! *sigh* i hate exams man. my mind keep drifting to holidays only. *laughs* we definitely must meet up once u're back! =)

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

hmm...both of u oso si fatt han...
lolx

winnie said...

wei..you didn't reply my message on saturday night!!!I duno wat you were trying to tell me lar..GRRR

Jade W. said...

tian, my si fat not han edi lor, this few days i stay at home and study lehh...!

nie, no credit edi, so cant reply u...will tell u in MSN lar... *laughhhs*