Friday, May 23

Responsibility.

since young, i grew up thinking that adults are the most responsible group of people. i always equate responsibility with an adult.of course i always look up as my parents as being the responsible ones, plus my teachers and lecturers. and i always tell myself,no matter what i'm doing in future, i would be a responsible adult too.maybe because i'm working and studying simultaneously taught me how to handle responsibility earlier.

however, lately my perception towards such equation crumbled.not all adult are responsible.and this particular adult i'm talking about is not 30 or 40 years old.he is reaching 50 already!i know i'm not in the position to criticise the way he handle his tuition centre, no matter what he "makan garam" more than me.yet i cant help feeling pissed off! the way he run the centre lack professionalisme and it is so haphazard. there are countless time that he messed up my time with other tutors.i was even more shocked that he told my students that i did not come for class intentionally, when the night before he asked me not to come! WTF?! not to mention that my final exams are just around the corner...

yes, i know u might be thinking.."if it's so susah, then just quit the bloody job lar!" *sigh* action always speaks louder than words.i can't just abandon my students.plus, i really need those extra money. money...which reminds me, my boss promised me a pay raise since January...yet...

i really need to reconsider whether it's worth maintaining this high maintainence job, or i just drop off everything and start all over again. *sighh*

4 comments:

Jan said...

gal...anyway...he is ur boss...hm...if u really pissed off then u might consider whether to cont..."mian qiang mei xing fu"

Jade W. said...

*sigh* i think the main reason i was so bloody pissed was because...now my exam period, then he still waste my time unnecessarily..some more want to "backstab" me. argh! i will reconsider it after my exams de lar...

winnie said...

liwei,u will scare me,i am going there next week.Anyway,i think u better consider whether to stay after ur exams.Change to another tuition centre if possible la,i am very sure there are some better quality centres.About students,i understand ur feeling,i miss my students too when i left STC n Bright Kids.But if they really need u they might look for u,or ask ur help to lecture them personally.Then u can earn extra money again.Anyway just my advise.I always support u =)

Jade W. said...

lol. nie, don't worry lar.he only show his "belang" after 2 years....

*sigh* i'll see what i can do after my exams lar...u support me?can u support me financially as well? *laughhss* =)