Sunday, May 11

Mummy's Day.

today.11th May...is mother's day.both my and my sis decided to bring my mom out to do pedicure together.a mother & daughters day out.unfortunately.. i manage to pissed my mom off 1st thing in the morning.

well, i was out late last night, and once i reached home about 320am (nie's 20th birthday)...i straightaway crashed on my bed and sleeeeeep.BUT...i dont know for whatever reason, i woke up at about 530.just suddenly.then i had some headaches.i dont know whether because i was over-caffeinated OR lack sleep thru out the week OR...i dont know.partying too much?quite unlikely..i barely drink.anyways, i just cant fall asleep. i was tossing around.turn left.turn right.head face down.argh.my head is killing me! i want to take panadol, but i think heart is still pounding damn fast - ughh..dun understand y the alcohol stay in my blood for so damn long. finally...i cannot tahan anymore...screw it.i swallow down 2 panadols.then..thinking i finally can try to get a few more hours of sleep..then...sth just hits me.shi-atee! my IC is with alex!i forgot to take it back from him!! arrgh.that time was already 647am...i just sms him straight away.the weird thing is he actually replied me.ooppss..i woke him up.sorry ya alex.we kind of msg for a while..then...i tried to get back to my beauty sleep.

a few hours later...i heard..a loud banging.someone is banging my door.it's my MOM.unfortunately or fortunately the door was locked.so..my mom screamed at me.asking me..."YOU WANT TO GO OR NOT ONE?HAR? STILL DONT WANT TO WAKE UP yada yada yada.." it's only 1030..and it's a sunday...give me a break....

well...the best thing to do is just shut my mouth and get my arse out from my bed. thank God i no longer had those headaches.so....the 3 of us went..went to hartams for a pedicure session. well, thank God mom was in the good mood already.well, all thanks to my sis, cos both of them were chatting non-stop all the way while i just shut my mouth.well..sometimes the lesser i talk, the lesser time my mom will be pissed with me. well...at least i get to "pamper" my feet...BUT it cost a big hole in my wallet. =(

mine

sis's, mine, mom's.


then later at night...the whole family went for dinner at 1U...*sigh* it was a long time since we had one dinner with the whole family WITHOUT a single argument.but...i guess families are like that right? we fight cos we love each other.....right?

anyways..dear mummy, happy mother's day. i'll always love you no matter what!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy mummy day to princess banana's mom o~
XD

Jade W. said...

meiyan..thanks a lot ya! (: