Wednesday, May 21

4.45am.

it's now 4.45am, yet i'm still awake.it's not that i'm not tired.i'm DAMN tired now.yet i cant seem to fall asleep.i had this problems for the past few days, i think it's all because of my sleeping cycle is totally messed up.for the past few days, i'll sleep at about 5-6am then i'll wake up at about 3-4pm. yep..i had more than 8 hours sleep.


My Schedule
4pm - 4.30pm: breakfast.
4.30pm - 8pm: stoning/napping.
8pm - 8.30pm: dinner
8.30pm - 11/12/1am:blogging, chatting,stoning
1 - 5/6am : studying. and of course breaks in between.
6am - 3/4pm: sleeeeep.


unfortunately for me, yesterday my "study time" was extended till 8.30am, i tried sleeping at 7am but i cant fall asleep..then suddenly my phone rang.i was thinking, who would call me so bloody early in the morning. "Mr. Y calling....."*dammmmmmn* my boss. before answering the phone, i know what is coming...Yep, i pressed the answer button "Ms Wong, today the students are having history exam..can u come in and replace etc etc..." well, since i can't fall asleep, and...going in means i'll have extra money. hellll...so i said yes. it was almost 9 and class starts at 9am. i didnt even shower and i dash out of the house already. BAD MOVE. i should have force myself to fall asleep. my form1 class made me so blooooody PISSED OFF. ugh...spoil my day. how i wish, one day...Malaysian Government would allow tutors to "hentam" their students. (i'm NOT being violent OK?)

anways, after almost 2 hours of screaming session...i head home and, SLEEP.i told my mom to wake me up at 1pm.i cant over sleep in the afternoon anymore.i need to adjust back my sleeping cycle, if not how the hell am i sitting for exams? well, my mom..being her, just woke me up.didnt care whether i did wake up or not...so, i pig until 6.30pm. my sis reached home..... time for yoga classsss..... argghh... damn sien man...

reached home at about 10...shower...blog...stone...chat (yep, im right on schedule) then finally about 1am...i bring my arse up to my room to start studying.

and...it's almost 5..time to hit the bed...UNFORTUNATELY, i need to wake up at 5.30am...need to follow my sis out and meet up with my friends for breakfast. so...what's the point of sleeping.so i shall struggle for this day..and by tomorrow...my sleeping cycle would be back to normal...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey girl..dont so late sleep ar
not good for health ar
ok~
after yr exam..no nid k book time..
sleep early ok
promise me banana
dont make me worry u k

Jade W. said...

tangerine,
dont worry about me lar. =)

Unknown said...

my goodness jade, you're sleeping schedule is like you're already in england doing your law degree wei.

lol, don't la turn ur time around. anyway, all the best in your exams. good luck and pray that no weird questions for exams.

^^

Jade W. said...

Lol.my turned back my time edi lar.too bad my exams are during the day time. hehee.

anyways, weird questions did come out. *sigh*