Saturday, May 17

Chilling Again.


yesterday, nie suddenly sms me, asking me whether want to go chill at wong kok ss2 this time. apparently, alex and richard wants to do their assignment...*Sigh* i know that i should stay at home and study, but...well..u're right. i decided to go.but this time i brought my books with me, and i need to pass sth to winnie.i need her to draw sth out for me.
winnie at wong kok.

i thought he was suppose to do assignment..but with his "yam" look over there.. .hmm, ur guess is as good as mine. *laughs*
RED bottles
RichardLow.
AlexTang.

Yap Winnie.My favourite girl.

Me and Winnie at starbucks.

we had been spending so much time in starbucks.i think this was almost my 4th or 5th in this 2 weeks time...


Alex Tang - im not sure whether he's exhausted because of assignments or.......... *winks*

9 comments:

winnie said...

SHIT,my arm in the first pic looked BIG!Richard looked really "yam" in the photo hahah!yea,we look like we are Starbucks VIP now..always pou starbucks..Li-wei,fast fast finish ur exam la..GRRR!

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

y i dun hav tis kind of life when im in malaysia...sob sob..
anyway..how come the LAMER still using the water bottle? Since CPU till now doh

-cs- said...

winnie's arm never looks small anyway, wahaha...

Vicious said...

karena..this is because when you are here that time we always pou uncle don or maybe clubs...

Jade W. said...

nie - ur arm looks FINE ok.dont listen to CS. *Sigh*i really hope my exam will finish ASAP.wah seh..the bottle since pre U till now?but that bottle SIGG de lehh...

tian, when u're still here u also always go pou de lor.shisha clubbing etc etc. *laughs*

Jan said...

wow...u all so rich man...nie...u need a bluetooth headset?

Jade W. said...

jan..im so NOT rich okie, i realised that although this month i din go college at all, my expenses INCREASED edi. damn shiiiit !

winnie said...

CS:nood head king..can u stop teasing me?I know my arms never look small,but you are never tall as well! xD

JAN:convenient to use bluetooth ma when driving..

Jade W. said...

nie..."u are never tall as well" ? dont hurt cd lar..kesian him... *laughss*