Monday, May 26

Double Ds Day.

THREE more days.it would be Double Ds Day. it's Do or Die.my first paper.Evidence.then Tort, Trust and last but not least LAND. for few weeks, i'd been trying to memorise all my notes.at the same time hoping and praying that the examiners wont give WEIRD or UNEXPECTED questions.

but, until about 3 days ago...i just feel so EMPTY. i dont know why...it's like im going through the same cycle for days and days.i felt almost robotic.i wake up, eat, stone, study, eat, stone, study an so on. then, i realised that my mind can't absorb anything anymore.i start to mixed up my topics in Trust.i keep thinking Secret Trust and Formalities are the same.then while i was memorising, i was thinking, why is the case different.where did i went wrong?! then i...SHIIT...WTF?it's not the same thing lar! stupid girl...arghh!

*sigh* then yesterday night, i was chatting with alex, he told me that they went clubbing at sanctuary yesterday night.i was so bloody jealous! here i am, sitting in front of my table, trying to jam as many infos in my small lil brain, while they are shaking their ass and having tons of FUN in sanctuary.although they didn't ask me, i know they meant well.it's for my own good."You just can't have everything you want..." yep, i know this, u know this, everyone knows this.

then, a few hours ago..while i was getting ready to bathe and then start my study session, winnie called.asked me, whether want to go shisha or not..at Rasta.i never been there before.my 1st reaction was...NO.i mean, that's the right thing to do right?i mean...exams are just 3 days away, and i'm like 10 years behind.although winnie and i know how MUCH i want to get out of my tiny room and have some FRESH air.but, finally i said no as well.then...an hour later...i si fat han, called alex.just to talk to him,winnie and chin.he said he can come over and fetch me out, yet i said no again.

then, i called one of my close friend, fufu.i mean...when u need to hear comforting voice, he's the man u call.i called him, just so that he can tell me that i made the right choice to stay at home and study and he may give me more justifications for my decision.DIM ZHIII, when i called, i thought he would be at home K-ing book too...BUT, he was outside yamcha-ing! WTH....he didn't tell me what i expected to hear from him, rather he said that i should go out instead.he gave me several reasons and...well, of course i took his advice.

i'm glad that i eventually went out. i met new people. we played silly games. we laughed a lot. we shisha-ed. it's great to chill once in a while.though for the first 30 minutes i was there, guilt was creeping in.thinking whether i would regret this. and that i should be at home studying instead. BUT, like i said, it's the right choice. i came home feeling more pump up to study.

well, that's all.back to my books. =)

3 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

hmm...
anyway...all the best k?
dun over-stress urself..

Vicious said...

hey..you owe me one starbucks manggo passion fruit..i so wai tai go all the way back to kepong just to fetch you!!

Jade W. said...

tian: thanks! =)

alex: "all the way back..." wei, kepong is not that far,ok?*laughs* but i will keep my promise.after my exam i'll sure belanja u one... =)