Wednesday, October 21

Unorganised Me.


all this while, i know im not a very organised person. especially in organising my own finance and my tuition notes. there are various times that i tried jotting how much i spent daily/weekly, or the purpose of my withdrawing money from the ATM and also the reason why i have to swipe my credit card. (well, the latter one i'll keep track larh).

I withdraw money quite frequently lately, as i know for the past 2 months, money was being transferred into my account and the money was used not only for my own purpose, i have to tranfser it to other people (Leo Stuff) as well as for the purpose of paying my exam fees etc.etc. Technology made it so convenient that we can just do online banking/transfer etc.etc..but the major drawback is that it will not be that convenient after all those multiple transfers/withdrawals were done for a person like me.

i kept all my receipts whenever i withdraw money, but it just keep piling in my wallet, and when i took it out to check, DOOM . i will be totally blur.

this is really,really BAD..cos in the event my money was withdraw by some stranger, i wouldnt even realise it! i'll think that...it must be me larh. need to buy this,buy that. SIGH. this is such a disorganised part of that i really really wish to change.

i know, action speaks louder than words....

sigh. so far, i think the best solution is for me to refrain myself from withdrawing money from the bloody ATM! aiks. wonder how long i can survive???

as for my tuition notes, sigh. everything is all so bloody jumble up! from my form1 - form5 notes. all messed up! i always wanted to organised it all, and put it neatly into a file for each form. sigh. but somehow, i never get to do it. after FOUR YEARS of teaching!

i always tell myself to jot down, till here i photocopied the notes for my students..but i always overestimate my memory power, i thought in the following week, i'll somehow remember i taught till where.

sigh. because of my lack of organisation, it resulted in me photocopying the same bloody notes for my students. and it's not just extra 1-2 sets. it's a lot. A LOT. i think after 4 years..i wasted more than 150 piece of A4 papers...not to mention the ink from the photocopy machine.(thank God my boss don't have access here...unless he google me, which is quite unlikely)

same things i told myself over and over again, yet i don't seem to be following my own advice. and here i am, reaching the final few months of my "teaching career"... i'm still the same. T___T

No comments: