Sunday, October 4

Mobile Went Missing.



i was in poppy with a couple of friends last saturday night...it was Tian's Black Magic Night...so ofcourse i can't missed it. besides, how can i say no to Poppy? hehee.. i like going there.

all this while, i'll always carry the same, small bronze sling bag to club because it's convenient and it has a ZIP. and my girlfriends will always keep their mobiles with me.


unfortunately, yesterday night...my mobile was LOST! sigh. i've been using this mobile since 2005, and i always refuse to change it, although most of my friends always bug me to do so. i mean, not always bug lar...but then, friends around me had changed their phone twice or more , yet im still using the same old phone where it has scratches everywhere and the numbers on the keypad are no longer visible.

i know sooner or later i'll have to change my mobile, but i just don't see the point of changing it just because it looks old. yea, i don't deny that sometimes i'll feel paiseh with my mobile, but it's all peer pressure. so, i told myself to stick to that phone, till the day i stepped into the working world (teaching part time doesn't count). and when that day comes, i'll get the mega-high-tech one!

*sigh* i must have dropped my mobile i must have forgotten to put my mobile back into my bag after using it. it's quite unlikely that someone took it from my bag, since inside there has chin's iphone and li's k850i. i realised it around 2 something, and it's so damn POTONG! i don't feel like mingling around, i don't feel like dancing, i just want to sit down and drink! basically i was sulking larh. sighhhh...

i guess since my mobile is now gone, i have no choice but to get a new one.

No comments: