Tuesday, October 13

Baby Teng & Z.Yang Birthday Bash.

Finally, last Friday night...we manage to celebrate both Teng and Yang's birthday.

Birthday Boy + Birthday Princess.

At first, they had dinner at Kiku Zakura in MidValley - Teng, Li, Wey, Chin, Hong and Alex. Unfortunately, I can't join them for dinner..thanks to my college who had lectures every weekend nights. So by the time i reached Kiku Zakura, they are all almost done with their food.


Me, Chin, Li, Teng, Wey.

After that, we head to The Library at the Curve and Winnie, Tart, Jan and Z.Yang joined us.

The guys - Tart, Yang, Alex, Hong.
I'm not sure whether it's an every night thing or only Friday nights event, but they played live music. and the good thing is that the music is not overly loud and although it's crazily packed, we manage to get a table and it's not hot at all! i really hate it if i sweat like a pig in bars/clubs. the price range is fairly OK and as usual, i had Tequila Sunrise.
One thing that i dislike is that it takes forever for our drinks to come! and i think their "waiting" system is a bit cacat la. i ordered my drink from another waiter 1st, and waited there like more than 30 mins it didn't arrive, so i have to order for the 2nd time. *sigh*
As a birthday treat for my dear Teng, I ordered Flaming Asshole for her.

Flaming Asshole, Teng and me. (:



Birthday Princess and I. *hugs*



all my dear babies. heart each and everyone of them! *love*

No comments: