Wednesday, October 7

Driving.


friends that know me well, always know that i'm TERRIFIED of driving. yea, i am.i know it's so lame, cause i can't rely on myself if i need to go somewhere. my friends always have to pick/drop me off...or i need my mom to fetch me to the train station. i know..i know...im kind of like a pain i the arse.

somehow, it took forever to summon up the courage to drive. i mean, u can ask me to do anything...reverse bungee,travel alone or anything. but there is TWO things that i can't do: driving and swimming. pathetic right?

for the past year, i tried...driving around my residential area. well, driving is not so bad...PARKING is my worst fear. especially at the parking space near my college. since the parking space worker will want to make sure many cars can fit in, so the parking space is so so so narrow!

finally, TODAY....was my 1st time driving to college. it's OK la, until the parking part. cause that particular parking space is already FULL...so i gotta reverse out. *shivers* and the place so damn sempit. luckily that fella is kind enough to tell me when and where to turn. *sigh*

ya..ya...i know..i'm pathetic.

2 comments:

Da Devil said...

haha...congratzz...finally drive to college ady

Jade W. said...

ya..finally..lol.but still have phobia when have to park and where there are many cars.. sigh.