Friday, December 18

woosh. it has been quite some time since i last update my blog! this week had been a super BUSY week! well, there's lots of stuff to update.

For the past few weeks, I actually get to know some of my new CLP classmates better -- Jilly, Zizi and Sarah Kate.

Jilly -- Rowena's friend from Cardiff. She's very pretty and almost as noisy and loud as Rowena!
Zizi & Sarah -- The two hot girls, almost never without each other and they always "mengada"!
Since our college lets us off one week earlier for Christmas, we are sooo pump up to have day trips!
Yesterday Jilly, Zizi, Sarah and I went to Genting (Rowena didn't go cause she last min FFK!)
Then today Jilly, Rowena, Baby Jan and me went to Melaka for another day trip *woo hoooo*
There are lotsss of photos which I'll upload next time, cause I'm tooo tired now as I gotta get up early tomorrow as well.
I'm really glad to get to know some of my classmates better, they are all very fun to hang out with! (:

No comments: