Sunday, December 13

I Graduated!

Finally, I'm now officially a law graduate! Well, actually I knew it since last August since our results were out then, but then...after going through the convocation ceremony then only it will seems more real, right?

Well, I know initially I'm not really in the mood for convo. I felt kind of dull about the whole thing. But, well..that feeling definitely change on convo day itself.

On the 8.12.09 was our convo day and we were all suppose to gather at the Plenery Hall (KLCC Convention Centre) at 930am for rehearsal. The main purpose was just arrange all of us, to make sure we know where we stand etc. I ended up beside Vanessa. The girl that I always sit together with in class since A-Lvl.

After that, we can collect our robes and go home. For me, after collecting my robe, I went to Shu Umera counter in Isetan for a makeover. Well, since I'm not an expert in putting on make up, I better leave it to the expert, and of course it costs me RM as well. It's not that expensive, RM70, it's quite acceptable and I like the make up she did for me.

Rushed home after that to freshen up and of course take pics with my family.

That's me. Fully robed. With my graduation flowers. I love the flowers a lot, cause it has purple colour on it and it's HUGE!

Me, gorgor,mommy and daddy. *missing jie*
Daddy then drove all of us to KLCC. I'm suppose to reach there by 430pm fully robe. And everything happened in a rush! Rush here, rush there..to take pics, make sure our robes are not lopsided and our mortar board is not too lose etc.etc.

Vanessa and I after collecting our scrolls.


SuSean,HuiWen.


Bro Lim and Jian.

Fufu (:

Dear Justin and Me. I'm sooooo touched that he was there that night. (:
After the ceremony, all of us need to head to the Banquet Hall to take our class photo. It takes us forever to line up and to wait. And finally....we took our class photo where we wave our mortar board in the air! (supposedly we have to throw it into the air, BUT...the photographer just asked us to waved it! )
Then after that we took lots of individual pictures too. There are just toooo many pics and I'm a bit lazy to upload it all here (but it's all on my FB) Then most of the girls then rush to the ladies to change into our dinner wear.

Mr Reuben with the girls. I love this pic!

Ms Meera. She's the one that made it possible for me to achieve an A for my Company Law. Thank you, Ms Meera! (:


LiHong - My IP "sifu"

My dear aunt, uncle and cousins came as well.
Throughout the 3 years of my LL.B course, I learnt A LOT. I understand more about law, its applicability, how to argue it out. The more I learned, the more certain I know that being a lawyer is what I want for future. Not only that, many lecturers had become a real source of inspiration.
Looking back at what I had done for the past 3 years, I'm quite proud to say that I have no regrets. I manage to enjoy myself thoroughly without compromising my education. I always believe in studying hard and partying hard. The more I party, the more I study because I knew that some of my peers may be using the time studying whilst I'm out there getting tipsy.
Of course, knowing how to draw the line is very extremely important. There were times I felt that I crossed the border, but thank God it didn't affect my result. I knew that once my result is affected, I can no longer turn back the time.
Even more crucial is that for the past three years, God's presence had became more apparent to me too. He constantly guide me through everything and I thank the Lord for blessing me with great results. I know that the Lord love each and everyone of us so much, and that He will answer our prayers, if we ask Him without doubt.
But of course, I know we can't just simply ask without any effort in our part.
I am proud of what I had achieved today, but I know that I still have a long way to go.
My next aim? Is to complete my CLP in ONE SITTING! If possible, to get another 2:1 in CLP.
And after that? It's either LL.M or start my pupillage.
So my subsequent aim in future (for the short run) is to complete my LL.M and to be called to the Bar in the next 2-3 years.
I still have sooo soooo much to accomplish. Knowing that fact, yet I'm still here blogging instead of studying my Civil Procedure!
Well, that's all for now. Convo-fever is over. It's time to really BUCK UP and STUDY! wish me luck! *crossed fingers*











No comments: