Tuesday, December 8

Convo?

tomorrow is my Convocation day. somehow, i still have not feel any excitement about it yet, despite people around me had been buzzing with excitement. last sunday when i was in the ladies (as usual, the best gossiping spot in college) they were discussing about their heels. because for the last few years, without fail there would be a few people that would slipped/fall whilst walking on the stage to collect their scroll, and most of them were girls. (i myself witnessed it) and the worst one was when this girl fall towards those V.I.Ps sitting in front. good thing it was on one of our lecturers instead of the judges. so the girls in the ladies were discussing about bringing their heels for the rehearsal to try.....and it goes on and on and something about dresses as well.

sigh. maybe it is because 2 of my close friends are not coming for Convo. so just me and Vanessa. and the fact that this whole Convo cost me and my dad lots of money. (well, mostly my dad lah)

yea, i know it's a one in a lifetime event, so i should really, really enjoy that moment.

maybe i will when i'm actually there itself. hhmmm.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I am not going to be there too :'( sorry my darling sis.. Don't worry about falling.. just be extra careful

Jade W. said...

sigh. too bad u can't be there! :(

but anyways, i did had fun during convo..hehee