Tuesday, December 22

And It's the Christmas Season again. (:

It's going to be Christmas soon, again! I can still remember what I did for Christmas last year, me and my babies went to Singapore and the Christmas decos there are gorgeous! So sad that i'll missed it this year :( money is really running tight for me. I remembered that we went to baby tian's house for Christmas eve celebration where we exchange gifts and had drinking session too. The Christmas gift I received is still well kept on my bed. It's a cute white doll dressed with a santa hat and a scarf!

Well, this year round...we didn't have the chance to go anywhere out of KL, but I guess it's not a bad thing. There are sales everywhere, and ofcourse every shopping mall has its own unique Christmas decos. I'm not very satisfied with this year's decos though, I felt that it's not very special (or is it because I getting more "cerewet"?) Nontheless, I can't deny that the Christmas atmosphere is definitely on the air!

Here are some snapshots of different malls' Christmas decos.

Baby Tian and myself in 1U.

With my college mates - Seet Long, Sarah Kate, Jilly, SueAnn and Tony in Pavilion.


Myself at Pavilion's main entrance.


My beloved babies - Li, Chyn,Tian,Nie -- at Pavilion's main entrance.
Since everyone is in a Christmas mood (well, perhaps the 4 of us - Rowena, Jilly, Zizi and me) we even had a pre-Christmas dinner at The Curve. Theme colour - Red, Dress Code - Santa Hat. The four of us look like SantaRinas! (:
We had dinner at Paddington House of Pancakes and we were sooo noisy, I bet everyone inside there can hear us! We took lots of pictures too, and thank God the staff there are willing to help us! (:
Zizi,me,Rowena, Jilly.


Christmas deco in The Curve.
I can't wait for Christmas! I'm blessed to have my lovely babies to celebrate this day with me.
I also thank God for giving us the greatest gift on earth on this blessed day.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16)
I would like to share with u guys my favourite Christmas carol :


Christmas Isn't Christmas, Till It Happens In Your Heart.

Christmas isn't Christmas
Till it happens, in your heart,
Somewhere deep inside you,
Is where Christmas really starts.
So give your heart to Jesus,
You'll discover when you do,
That it's Christmas,
Really Christmas, for you.
Jesus brings warmth like a winter fire,
A light like a candle's glow,
He's waiting now to come inside,
As He did so long ago.
Jesus brings gifts of truth and life,
And makes them bloom and grow
So welcome Him with a song of joy
And when He come you will know...that...
Christmas isn't Christmas,
Till it happens in your heart,
Somewhere deep inside you
Is where Christmas really starts.
So give your heart to Jesus,
You'll discover when you do,
That it's Christmas,
Reall Christmas, for you.

No comments: