Monday, July 19

It just slips off my mind...


today, we had Professional Practice paper.
i'm quite sure that most of us would regard this as the killer paper.
reason being there are just so,so much to study and to memorise.
what makes it irksome is that it squeezes 5 subjects into one paper (i know i keep repeating this, but i just can't help myself!) and for 2 subjects, only one question each would come out.

so, imagine...the entire law on Bankruptcy/Winding up, only one question.
if that question is on a particular area that u're not very familiar with, then you're screwed.

and today, i realised that...no matter how much or how well i tried to memorise prior to the exams, somehow...something will just slip off my mind.

i am quite mad with myself for leaving out some issues today in my Bankruptcy and Probate question [there's no question on Winding up!! ): ]

and for my ethics? despite memorising those Rules, i can't remember the rule number. just the law. i am unable to cite the Rules number.

sigh. no point fretting about it now.
what's done is done.

now, i have to focus on my final paper on weds -- Evidence!

No comments: