Monday, July 26

Finally!

Finalllly!
i'm done and over with my CLP exams!
whether i'll pass or fail...i'll just leave it to God.
if i have the choice, of course i would want to pass this exams.
honestly, i can't imagine re-doing all 5 papers all over again.
the mere thought of it, just freaks me out.
sigh.
but there is nothing i can do, but wait.
and leave everything to God.

i'm really looking forward for my LOOOOONG holidays!
i'm looking forward for my Bkk trip coming Aug with my college mates;
Singapore trip with my dear darlings babies -- Jan,Teng,Nie;
a few days with my grandparents in Batu Pahat;
partying as much as possible with my darling babies and friends;
and of course spending loads of time with my beloved family
for the next 2 months.

i am going to miss everyone!!!

No comments: