Thursday, July 8

Don't Be Anxious.

i wasnt until today that i realised that i can't handle obstacles well.
instead of remaining calm and try to solve the problem,
i will be anxious about it until the obstacles are overcome.

today i went to pick up my passport which was submitted for my visa application.
i was told that it's ready for collection,
and i wasn't actually informed whether my application was approved or refused.

when i was given the envelope containing my documents,
the first thing i checked was my passport.
and i realised that there is no visa attached inside there.
and i was like "hey...wait a minute....."
so i dig deeper into the envelop.
then only i saw the letter, stating that my entry was refused.

ok.
first, i was shocked.
because, honestly speaking...i didn't expect this at all.
i tripled checked everything that is needed.
so i thought it was the evidence of maintenance part that screwed me up...

then i read further to see the reason for refusal.
it was stated that the reason was because the transcript i submitted was not original.

at that time, i really freaked out, cause it was the exact same transcript which i received from UOL that i submit to them, and there was a seal on the 2nd page.

immediately, i fill up the administrative review form and submit back the same transcript, explaining that that document was sent by UOL and it is indeed original, evident by the seal mark at page 2.

although i did all that i could at that moment, and i have to wait for their answer...
i can't help feeling very extremely anxious.

exams will be next monday and it will last for about 1 1/2 weeks.

i keep worrying myself by asking...
what if i need to submit my passport sometime next week?
what if my application for review is again denied?
then i have to wait until after exam...
then, what about my bkk trip?
what about the money in the fix deposit? it means that my dad has to extend it, and....it's by no means a small amount!

sigh.

i know that there is nothing i can do other than to wait for the decision.

yet i keep worry.

i have to keep reminding myself, not to feel anxious. just submit everything to God.

No comments: