Thursday, April 1

Last Day.

yesterday, was the last day of March...it was also my last day of work as an attachment student. like a blink of the eye, i worked in that law firm for 2 1/2 months!

i know that 10 weeks is not a very long time, but somehow i felt that i was there for a very long time. i'm so used to getting up at crack of dawn, just to make sure my punch card is not red in colour. and then start work. i enjoyed most of my research work a lot. i dont deny that there were times i felt frustrated with work. especially when i can't seem to find the answers for the questions i'm seeking. to know that there are unanswered questions made me very fidgety. but, when i finally manage to come to an answer, the satisfaction is, indescribable.

despite being only an attachment student, i was given quite a lot of work and i'm thankful that most of it are relevant for my CLP examinations. i covered a lot on civil procedure, a lot on winding up and bankruptcy, a little on ethics and advocacy.

yesterday, i was rushing all my final work, make sure everything is done before i left. and i feel a bit sad, somehow, because i wouldn't be doing this until end of next year or the following year. i know that i will missed it. and in a way, i feel settled. reason being is that, at least i know what would life be for me for the next 20-30 years. it may be hectic, stressful, frustrating at times...but as my boss said, so long u have the passion for it...everything would come through.

finally, when i got everything done...sent my final research to my boss, i said goodbye to those who are still in the office (i have to stay back since i'm not able to get in done by 545pm!) most of the LAs are still there. we chatted a while, and i'm glad to be able to work with and for them.

all in all, this 10 weeks had been a very,very fruitful 10 weeks. i gain tremendous knowledge and experience, despite the short period.

No comments: