Sunday, June 15

Three Nights in a Roll.

Oh.My.God. I cant believe what i just did for the past three nights. *sigh* no wonder i feel a bit dehydrated and my throat hurts.

thursday night - at Maison. we had one bottle of dewars, 8 of us share. i didnt drink that much that night, but i puke. i think it was because i was a bit emo that time. *sigh*

friday night - at Genting. we had half bottle of skyberry and one bottle of swing.

saturday night - initial plan was to just go somewhere to hang out.just me,nie,alex,chynn and benny. we were at uncle don, then...suddenly one crazy idea just pop out.we still had one hardy leftover from our genting trip, so we decided to go chynn/tian's house to continue our drinking session. then chynn called one of her fren, to join us. so 6 of us, one hardy.

once i reached home. my mom locked me out.SHIT. called my sis to open the door.she was lecturing me about coming home late, but ofcos i cant register anything she said.i head into my room.locked the door.on the air cond. take out my contact lens.changed my clothes.and crash into my bed.yes, i didnt brush my teeth or wash my face.lie on mybed.then...GG.com

7 comments:

qooki said...

drunk - first time
vomit - first time

my first time gave you on last sat

><

Jade W. said...

*laughhhs* i didnt know u guys puke in the car until the next day lor.surprised as well.we should do that again! hehee...

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

=.=...
it is chyn's house but not teng's house anymore...

Jade W. said...

err...really sorry ah tian...but, i edit it ed... =)

Shadows said...

next time i wanna pek hardy!!!

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

lolx...
its ok dear..
i was juz joking...
: )
im glad tat u guys can mixed up wit my sis...as i went off to aus..she is bored at home..
do help me take care of her..
:)

Jade W. said...

tian,im sure ur sis wont be bored de lor...she free free...will go inti/metropolitan to kap zai de lor... *laughs*

jan: wei, u are the busy one ok?im free now, want pek anytime also can de...hehee