Saturday, June 14

Finally.

it is almost a week since the last day of my exam.on the very day my last paper ended,both relief and fear filled me up.relief for the obvious - 3 months holidays without studying. fear for the day my result would be out - September. even if i fail one paper, it would mean resiting every all four papers AGAIN for another year. *sigh*

but now, almost a week later, exams seem so far away.it felt like it happened ages ago. maybe because i myself know that there is no point for me to feel scared or fearful for what is coming on September.no matter what im bound to face my result.

so...im just going to enjoy my 3 months holiday to the fullest! im already enjoying my holidays now...but there is definitely one thing that i wont be looking forward to: my best buddy-alex, leaving for Australia.



No comments: