Thursday, April 17

SMIRK.

well, i started yoga about half a year ago, and usually i went with my sis and her bf at Camp5 in 1U.Camp5 is meant for rock climbing, but apart from it, there are yoga classes every saturday. there are some regulars there that i can see every sat. 1st is this malay man that was there, he usually rock climbs too, he is good in yoga too.sis said it's because he's strong edi, so he had the arm strength to do those yoga pose.then there is this cute petite girl, who is good in yoga too.and another pretty girl.well, the 2nd pretty girl is very good in yoga, she's very flexible.

BUT, for the past 6 months we were there, she never talk or smile at us.i mean, to me it's normal, since we dont know each other, n just bcos we are in the same yoga class doesnt mean we need to talk to each other.but in other words, this girl is quite lan si lar. so i'll call her the lan si girl.

about 3 weeks ago, my sis went yoga with my mom; without her bf, and of cos without me since im havin class every saturday now. my sis later told me that this lan si girl was very friendly to them that day.reason being..? because sis and mom communicate with each other in english..while sis n her bf speaks in mandarin. aih..c'mon...this is a typical chinese english-educated mentality. or she's a singaporean? either one lar. it's really stupid.

well, yesterday, lan si girl was all-friendly, talking to my mom about yoga. i was there as well. then...

mom: so when u started doin yoga?
lan si girl: ohh..since i was 14...but i only did it for a year
mom: oh ! then u must be very good then..
lan si girl: not really...i stopped after doing it for a year. but i continued once i started university, studying
law
jade's mind : *smirk* SO?

mom: no reaction.

basically, i think she thinks it's impressive cos she's studying law, and thinking of impressing both me and my mom. thank God my mom is numb to those kinda stuff, and didnt give any big reaction.
*smirk* some ppl are just such a show-off freak.

then later during dinner, my mom asked me, if she's studying law, then why is she working in the proshop?selling rock climbing accessories. *smirk* x3

1 comment:

kin said...

haha, ur blog really funny...
i m thinking that u should response to her back that "many people oso study lo, most of my friends oso study lo (but not law, smirk)"
haha, am i too bad?... no offend to those who really study law ya..