Wednesday, April 23

Good Girl.

today, is my daddy's birthday.he will turn 55 today.i started searching for his present since last week.when i found the perfect shirt, the sales person said, no more size.i was so fed up, since me and wendy edi walk the whole isetan department already.and i really don't know what else to get my daddy.then just yesterday, my mom just said, don't need to buy anything.just be a good girl etc etc.

so today, my whole family went Jack's Place for dinner.then when my sis gave my dad present that time, i told my daddy.

me: "daddy ar; this year no present from me...but i'll be a good girl"

daddy: " *Laughs* so long u be a good girl, study hard.and save me another rm1000 for your fees next year"

me: *stoned for a few seconds*

*sigh* to save my dad another rm1000 for my fees the following year, means that i need to score the same marks or even higher than i did for my last year's finals exam. but this year is so hard.taking those core subjects are driving me nuts.ya, i know last year when i was facing my exam that time, i will also said it's difficult etc etc. but this year is really different.

i know daddy is expecting quite high from me.

what can i do? i guess all i can do now is taking it as another motivation for me to study; to push myself even further. to give daddy his 55th birthday present.


No comments: