Tuesday, April 22

Blogging = Therapeutic?

*sigh* here i am, blogging again when i should be in my room,diligently reading and going thru my evidence notes.it's my 2nd last week of revision already.exams starting in about a month's time.yet i cant seem to focus on evidence.last sunday, when we had our revision, our lecturer was actually mocking students who blog.

he said sth like "you think after blogging you feel better is it?what is the point of blogging. *smirk*x3 you think blogging have therapeutic effect is it?i tell you what, go home and write assignments, that will have therapeutic effect on you, especially when september comes.(that is when our results will be out) etc etc" when he said that that time, i looked at wendy and said SHIT.bloody hellll....he's mocking us bloggers! argghh..!

here i am, blogging instead of writing assignments or reading or studying or anything that can help me in May. i dont think that blogging had any therapeutic effect on me, but it just helps me to vent in my frustration or happiness when i cant find anyone to talk to...especially if it's 4am in the morning.

so what about u?does blogging had a therapeutic effect on you?


No comments: