Sunday, April 20

a few hours ago, i was quite down.i realised how easily i allow myself to be taken advantaged of, especially by ppl that im not that close with.i guess i've some problems in saying "No" sometimes.unhappy incidents fall on me in just a few hours time.i was feeling down.thinking, why?why cant i just say NO in the 1st place?

i was really upset, and i decided to msg a very good fren of mine.and in just a few seconds my phone rings.i poured our everything.surprisingly he was able to solve half of my problems!i mean, he made it sounds so easy, and i wonder why i cant figure it out.it made me laughed out loud.

all i want to say is, no matter how bad your problems may be, or how upset you are, when you feel that the world is against you; all you have to do...is give your friend a call.she or he may not be able to solve your problem, but just the sound of a comforting voice - you know that there are someone in this world will always be there for you and care for you.that is what friends are for.


"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

2 comments:

Daisy said...

emmm. not bad. i also agree wat u hv been post to. friendship is very important to everyone. althought i did not hv many friend, but as far as i concern, many doesnt mean anything. the most important is tat all the friend treat u with sincere heart. friend may help u when ur are facing problem...n i will always be there when u need help, lulu

Jade W. said...

chehh..ask u leave comment, not ask u to call me lulu.anyways, my dear readers...this alan aka lulu, is my true fren, someone that i know will always be there for me. friendship rocks!