Tuesday, June 1

So Be It.

Few weeks ago, I posted about me feeling extremely regretful of what I did few years ago. Something that cannot be undone. But as I said, people move on.

We don't live in the past, we look forward and we try to learn from our mistakes and never repeat them.

I do still feel sorry for what I did few years back, but...I don't feel sorry for the consequence or how the situation turned out to be today.

I am not trying to justify my wrongdoing. I know I was wrong. Period.

However, as the facts and truths start to reveal itself, made me even more sure of my decision to not turn back or to mend things. Although sometimes, I heard some news about that person, there is still some pain, but...I find it much easier to brush it aside now. Instead of pondering over it for hours or for days.

So what if some s.o.b. bitch about me to her?
And...so what if she chooses to believe that person?

It ain't matter anymore.

I can't help it if some people want to bitch about me. Even if that "some people" turns out to be someone that I am in friendly terms with.

It's impossible to make everyone like you. Even if a particular person succeed doing that, it would definitely not last long, because deep down..that type of person is actually a multiple-faced brat that just don't want to be the "bad-guy", and one day, the true face would be revealed.

If someone don't like me, because I'm me...well, so be it.

I won't lose sleep over it.

No comments: