Tuesday, June 22

God is Love.

in about less than 3 weeks, i would be facing my CLP examinations.

12.07 - Civil Procedure
14.07 - General Paper
16.07 - Criminal Procedure
19.07 - Professional Practice
21.07 - Evidence

it seems so easy, just 5 papers. hell yeah, but in actual fact we studied 10 subjects, for about 10 months?

the stress is building up.
there were times i just feel like shouting out loud.
i feel like crying. i even feel like i'm going to puke.

but at times like this, i really have to calm down.
and i have to say that, it's God that keeps me going.
since my Inter years, there are a few God's words that keeps me going.
that i repeated to myself whenever i feel like i'm facing difficulty or when i'm stuck.
it got me through my previous exams.
and i know that it will get me through, for my exams in few weeks times.

"Do not be anxious in anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God" (Philippians 4:6)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight" (Proverbs 3:5-6)

"If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt" (James 1:5-6)

No comments: