Thursday, May 27

Stress

STRESS.

stress. yes. that is what i am feeling lately. exam starts on the 12th July. means, less than 2 months from now.

there are just so,so much to memorise. the horrible part is that, most of it is pure memory work. i know, i keep repeating this, but seriously...it's all about testing how good one's memory is.

for the past 3 years during my degree, the way i revise each subjects would be in accordance with the revision timetable in my college.
so if let's say for that 2 weeks is on Evidence, then my revision would purely be on Evidence. it would be purely on doing past year questions on that subject.

but, once Professional Practice revision started. my timetable is all messed up. Why? Because 3 subjects is squeezed into one paper. I am only done with ethics,advocacy. and it's not even 100%. I halfway through bankruptcy. havent started on winding up. my land, well... can i give up?

SO DAMN STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

and now revision is on Civil Procedure already.
damn shit.
shit.

stress shit.

FML !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

):

i need a drink.

No comments: