Saturday, February 13

it's 1.45am. im tired and sleepy. yet i havent bath, i havent removed my makeup. i just feel like snuggling into my comforter. but something is keeping me awake. something that's nagging me inside my head. i know what's the correct thing to do. i mean, everyone knows what is the correct thing to do, the correct choices...but it's the weak one that made their emotions take over them. and that must not happen to me. yet i can't stop myself from aching.

sigh.

well, for the entire week...been seriously lacking sleep. i had been so damn UNproductive, i'm not done with my application, sth which i planned to send in last week. i barely studied. it's CNY soon and i havent clear my room yet. wellll; so long im comfortable with it...who cares?! besides, i'll be heading back to BatuPahat tmr, leaving at SIX in the morning. sigh. so much of 12 hours sleep. i cant even rmbr the last time i DONT need to wake up at like 5 sth in the morning. sigh. . . .

i know that whatever i'm blogging now doesnt really make sense. at first i seem to be going through some emotional problem, and on the other side i'm blabbing on whatever i had done this week. my mind is not right now.

guess i better go to bed. ohya, bathe 1st.

well, whoever is reading this....

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
WISH ALL OF YOU A PROSPEROUS TIGER YEAR!

No comments: