Thursday, February 4

I Know.

i felt like i havent blog for ages, but when i look back at my last post, i realised that it was like just 2 days ago. maybe it's because that there a lots of things that are locked up inside my mind,my heart yet i can't seem to find the time to express it out.

my workload in office is getting more, i think i'm starting to get used to it. although for the past few weeks, my boss only asked me to do research on case law and sometimes he will ask my opinion on some particular issues in his case, it is only about this week that i felt really involve in this one particular case. my boss asked me to draft a submission for him, and since it's my 1st time doing it, i don't even know what it is! thank goodness phang is there to help me. i need to re-draft several time, and he has to edit it a few times before it even amounts to a proper submission. i did it in a real hurry, it's like the hearing is tomorrow and i submit it to my boss at about 630pm the day before.

this is a whole new learning process to me. and i'm glad that i'm actually learning all of these before i start chambering. but i know that i'm actually lucky that i'm given an opportunity to do all of these, because i know some of my friends that did attachment that wouldn't have such opportunities.

and today, my boss asked me to do another submission too. and this time, i hope i would make lesser mistakes.

sometimes i felt really stupid and small when i speak to my boss, it's like the knowledge he has is so overwhelming that i felt like a small ant. although it has been a month, i'll still feel very nervous whenever he called me into his room. due to this, when there were times where he asked me for my opinion, or ask me how to argue it out...somehow, i can feel pride surging through me, it's as though my opinion matters. but of course, if my opinion is so-not-relevant, well...i'll feel even smaller than a small ant.

all i can say for now is that i'm sure that the choices i made for the past few years is on its right path.

i know that law is my route.
i know that i want to practise.
i know that there would be more exciting part than boring part.
i know that it will be a never-ending learning process.
i learned something new everyday. it may be interesting, and some is boring. but at least i'm learning, and that definitely counts for something.

No comments: