Monday, January 11

This week, had been a really busy week for me. Barely had enough sleep, only about 4 hours sleep a day for the entire week. I wished that I can somehow train myself to somehow get used to this kind of lifestlye, where a 4-5 hours sleep would suffice. I know it sounds very unhealthy, but this is probably the lifestyle I'll have in the near future, so i might as well start now, right?

Sigh. This morning, I was so,so,so reluctant to get up from my cosy,warm bed. But I still have to drag myself up to attend my Sunday class. Proud to say that until now, I never missed a Sunday morning class before, only once I came in late. But still, I attended. I enjoyed Ms.Mariette's class a lot. She taught us Evidence, and not only I learned more about Evidence in her class, but she taught us many general applications in law itself and also about life itself.

Now that we're in the mids of our CLP course, I am glad that I decided to continue pursuing it in ATC (it's not that I ever seriously consider Brickfields before). It's the lecturers here that motivates me to study and to read, despite the dull syllabus. They are extremely helpful and would never hesitate to answer any of my questions and when I needed clarification.
*
*
*

I am looking forward to start my attachment coming Tuesday! After my interview last Friday, my boss gave me some "homework" to do, and I hope I can accomplish it to his satisfaction!

No comments: