Friday, January 8

The Start of 2010.

I had been so,so busy for the past few weeks. Since Christmas holidays started, I was busy with my YE activities -- YE Camps, Farewell Dinner. And went back to my hometown, and of course celebrating the festive season with my friends!


2010 is definitely going to be a very busy year for me. Just the 1st week of 2010, I already lack sleep though class just started only 2 days ago. Not only busy with my studies, but also my extra curriculars. And starting next Tuesday, I'll start my full-time job as an intern whilst attending part time class. This is my first time being an intern in a law firm, and I really look forward to it. It will definitely be mind-opening and I can't wait to learn new things.

I know that it will be a real challenge to juggle between a full time work and studies, but I'll just have to manage my time properly, and probably will have lesser time to hang out with my friends :-(

Have to pray hard, so that everything will turn out fine for me !

No comments: