Wednesday, January 13

1st Day of Work.

last night, the bunch of us celebrated Jack and Toro's birthday at Desa Park City, we had a simple dinner, but many of us were present. it has been a long time since we had a birthday celebration that consists about 14 people. we were there for quite long, mainly just talking. we left DCP about 12am. once i reached home, i showered. there's something that was nagging me in my mind....i haven't complete the task my boss gave me. i only manage to read it, but haven't summarise it and put it in powerpoint.

well, i really overestimate myself. after i showered, i thought i'll study a bit on Evidence 1st before start doing my task. but my eyes can't take much of it, so i only read about 30mins and i came downstairs to start with my task.

log into facebook and msn -- BAD move. started chatting with Jenn and SL, cause we need to discuss about our trip (after CLP) and once i'm in FB, i can just stay there for a looooong time, reason being? kepoh about other people.

well, i did try to multitask, i was reading on the powerpoint and on FB simultaneously. then about 3am, i was thinking, maybe i need a 20mins nap. so i lie on the sofa next to the computer, set my alarm and sleep. i must be really tired, i think i slept almost immediately once my head hits the pillow.

the next thing i know, my mom woke me up at 630am. crap.

i quickly rush to the bathroom, pack my stuff and head to the train station. reached office on time and continue with whatever i left off the night before.

thank goodness my boss didn't ask for my work today (we have a few days to complete a task, just that i come to know about it when i reached the office)

and today my boss gave me 2 more research work to do.

it was a long, long day today. but i'm really lucky, cause Jilly worked there for a couple of weeks already, so i won't feel so "lonely", she introduced me to everyone there and our daily stuff in the office. Thanks a lot, Jill! (:

and also Pang. he was my senior in ATC and he's a legal assistant there. he taught me how to do research in a quicker way and it really saves up a lot of time and lessen my reading. Thanks, Pang! (:

then, finished work at 545pm, rush to college for class at 630pm with Jilly and Foo Woei.

class ended at 945pm.

reached home around 1010pm.

had my dinner.

shower.

on the phone with some friends.

and came down to check my email, FB and to blog for a while.

then have to head back to my room to continue my reading on Evidence.

really hope that my energy level will not drained out by the end of this week. i just have to be optimistic, stay alert, stay focus and keep reminding myself that I DON'T WANT TO SIT FOR CLP TWICE!

good night! (:

No comments: