Tuesday, September 8

This Summer...

finally, my 3 months of summer holiday has come to an end. this may be my final 3 months holiday for a long,long run.

it has been a wonderful summer holiday for me. it's not that i been to many,many places...but the beautiful memory i gain, would last me..probably a lifetime.

so what i did for the past 3 months? i went to Singapore with wendy, this time we took the plane. it will be my 1st time flying to Spore and my 1st time on AirAsia.

in LCCT.

i went to Bali Paradise, not once but twice! i went first with my group of friends from Kepong - Wey,Tian,Hong,Chyau. we were there for around 6 days.


sunset in Tanah Lot.

Us.
few days later, i went Bali again...this time is with my family. it has been ages since we had a family trip. i think the last trip was in 1999. yep. almost 10 years!


my family. *hearts*



spectacular sunset in Kuta Beach.

No comments: