Friday, August 28

27th August 2009


27th August...Marks a few important moments of my life.

I left Bali having mixed emotions. sadness and joy were jumbled inside my heart. Sad as i'm leaving that place, knowing that sth was left there. I was joyed because in a way, i learnt something.

I found out that my final year result was released the moment I reached KLIA.

Moments after finding out about my results, what or how i felt, wasn't the emotions that i wanted to feel.

Every part of me was aching so badly. The feeling of helplesness was way too overwhelming. What can i do?
What should i do?

Whenever I see the word "congrats" or "congratulations" on Facebook, i felt even more depressed.
Can't they just keep their happiness amongst themselves? rather than publicly displaying it?


No comments: