Monday, September 14

Christ & God's Love.


all this while, i know i have been a blessed child. however, it's only in recent years that i realised that it's because God has always be with me whether consciously or subconsciously, going through my ups and downs with me. about 4 years ago, i was exposed to Christ and God...and slowly, i started to accept and believe in Christ's existence. it's not that my life changed tremendously after having such conception, but somehow the fact that i know that i can have someone to hold onto, makes life much more bearable, easier, enjoyable and i learnt how to draw the limit. because i know that God's always there watching me.

it was 4 years ago that i started reading God's word. i'm not proud to say this, but somehow until today, i didn't manage to finish the entire bible. yea, i know... "no-time" is an unacceptable alasan.

nevertheless, throughout these 4 years there are some bible verses that i'll occasionally read over and over again...these bible verses somehow manage to lead me out of any difficulties or emo-ness that i was feeling at that time. and i'm certain that these verses will continue to guide me throughout my life. so i would like to share it all to whoever that came accross this post.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demon, neither the present nor future, nor any powers, neither height nor dept, nor anthing else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 8:38-39)
for me, this verse helps me especially when i feel like everything is against me, and i feel depressed or something bad happened to me...i know that God will always love me.no matter what. this is indisputable.


and when i'm anxious about something, whether it's about exams, waiting for results or personal issues...
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillippians 4:6-7)

and just about few months back, when i'm facing my finals, prior to my exams, i study a lot. i prayed hard. maybe i didn't give in my 100%, but i did studied. but, sometimes it's quite impossible to study and cover everything that is in the syllabus. especially for IP paper. though i spent the most time, the most effort on this subject, i still can't memorise and cover everything in detail. always before the paper starts, i'll give myself a few moment of silence, to calm myself down, and ofcourse i pray to God. it always helps. during my IP paper, whilst i was reading the question, i started to freak out. as we have to answer 4 questions, i know that i only have 3 secured questions, and the other question, with what i studied, i can't answer another one more full question. i was scared. i was afraid. for a few minutes...i just close my eyes. i pray again (and i'm NOT joking....! ) i asked God for wisdom, to help me to answer the final question. maybe not fully, but at least cover 75% of what the question needs....

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must beliee and not doubt... (James 1:5-6)

it's not that miraculously i know the answer immediately...but somehow im able to calm myself down, re-read the question, try my best to recollect what MrSuaran taught previously. and with a little bit of wisdom from God, i found myself started writing....


and when i'm in a dilemma...
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all our ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight... (Proverbs 3:5-6)

i dont deny that there were times when i felt that God's not there. that i'm in a way put aside. i know it's silly to feel such way...then this is where Hebrews 11:1, 6 helps me:
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see...And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly week him.


to anyone who's reading this, im not trying to preach u into believing in Christ or anything of that sort. i just want to share what i truly experienced in the last four years.

i myself is still in the process of discovering and learning about Christ. and i'm sure in future years, wherever or whatever i may be or may be doing at that time, there's one thing that i'll be sure of, is that God will take me there.

No comments: