Saturday, September 12

It ain't the same anymore.


finally CLP classes start. my timetable is quite hectic...since we'll be having 5 subjects this time.

Wednesday: 10am - 5pm
Thursday: 10am - 5pm
Friday: 2pm - 9.30pm
Saturday: 2pm - 9pm
Sunday: 9.30am - 5pm
so many hours of lectures and tutorials, deduct working time and self-study time, honestly...there ain't much time left to just chill around with my friends anymore. sigh.
although i'm back in ATC to study (this would be my 5th year) with the same environment, same lecturers, same classroom...somehow, it's not the same anymore. many of my former classmates weren't there anymore. only about 50% remain and 50% newcomers. i missed my former classmates. although i'm in ATC, but it's not the same anymore. and it wouldn't be the same anymore.

2 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

baby...no more night life for u wei! class on weekend!

Jade W. said...

lol...no way man...if u guys got ask i sure ON de...heheee