Tuesday, July 14

i'm sick!

this is soooo totally crappy! i'm actually SICK! i can't believe this..just few days before my very very first vacation after my exams! since friday, my throat felts itchy and a little sore, i felt that it was normal since i teach every friday for 2 1/2 hours non-stop, usually every friday my throat will be a bit sore.

then on saturday morning, i felt a flu coming down.

sunday morning, was getting ready for another 2 hours of tuition class...i'm officially sick. i had flu, a bit of cough and sore throat.

and it's now monday. i drink lots of water, get lots of vitamin Cs, sucking on my dequadin, sleep a lot (yep, slept too much in the afternoon, so here i am..still awake!) and pray hard so that i'll recover by friday. good news? my throat & cough is getting better..flu..well, everyone knows there is no cure for it right?i just have to wait till tues/weds to see how it goes....

okay, i'm pretty sure it's NOT that H1N1 virus thingy because those virus are usually infected because of some bacteria/virus infection thingy, right? my sis checked me and my sore throat wasn't caused by any bacteria/virus infection. PLUS, my temperature is normal - 36.5°C.

but then since i'm not feeling well, my immune system will be slightly weaker, so i'm not suppose to go out, as i'm now more prone to infections... SIGH. it's SUPER BORING staying at home. winnie is back from langkawi, and i didn't see her for ages! and benny is back from france after almost 6 months, yet we can't meet up too... SIGH. boring-boring-boring....

well, it's best for me to stay home, if not i'll ruin my vacation and waste my $$ (since i paid for the air ticket already..)

No comments: