Saturday, June 27

Michael Jackson - The King of Pop.

i really can't believe that Michael Jackson is dead. i mean, it's way too shocking for me.ironically, i heard the news from my students in the afternoon yesterday. yesterday morning, i was checking my hotmail account, and i know how sometimes the site will pop out some news...i saw MJ's pic there but i didn't read it, i thought it was some other scandals.then when i was driving to my tuition centre, i keep hearing MJ's old songs and the DJs were talking about him.i was a bit distracted so i didn't catch what they said about him.

until when my student told me about it, and it started to sink in while i was driving home. MJ. i grew up listening to his songs.since primary school.i can still remember my dad will bought his cassette.(there's no CD that time) songs like, Man In The Mirror, Beat It, Black or White, Heal The World, The Girl Is Mine, We are The World... i even listen to albums that were released before i was born. all of his songs since 1982.

Although in the recent years, there were some allegations of sexual child abuse against him and the fact that his appearance changes due to plastic surgery, and i felt a bit disgusted about the news of the sexual abuse...but i've to admit that i still love his songs. i'm too used to listening his songs, even till now.

i'm shocked beyond words.

MJ, though u're no longer phyically here, but ur songs will always remain with all of us. ur voice had touched people. including myself.

No comments: