Wednesday, June 10

Finally.

FINALLY, EXAMS ARE OVER! wow...after almost one month of exams, i can finally just sit back at home and just DO NOTHING! i can actually go to bed by 12, and wake up at 9am... *blissss* although it was almost one week since my exams are over, i can still remember what it was like, facing my final and most difficult paper-IP.

one day before my IP paper, i was still trying to memorised as much cases, facts etc etc as possible. the fear of not being able to produce it during my exam was overwhelming me. until night came, i still cant seem to memorise everything. when i tried to sleep, i keep waking up in the middle of my sleep, i keep dreaming of the same case. -- L'Oreal v Bellure. my sleep was interrupted by this case...until 5am, i just cant fall asleep back, so i get up and try to read my notes again.

it didnt work out well, i just cant seem to digest anything...so i decided to head to the exam centre a bit earlier than usual, i know it's not a very good move cos the paper before me--Conflicts of Law, will be finishing their paper at that time..and most of them, that will be their final paper.so basically i went earlier to "celebrate" their happiness of finishing their final paper, while i'll still have another 3hours 15mins of pain to endure. *sigh*

thank God mr.suaran decided to come over to give us some motivation and to calm us down before our exam.he's the BEST LECTURER i ever had.the effort he put into all of us...is way beyond any full time lecturer ever did. one of the reasons that many of us put most of our effort in IP, is not only because it's difficult, but we also want to make him proud of us.

during exams, when i was desperately trying to figure out the issues and the cases, i'll just think of mr.suaran, the way he taught us in class...somehow it manage to calm me down. although exams are over, there were some times when i'm sitting alone at home, trying to think back about my exams, especially IP, i know i didn't do my best. i just know it. i can't remember some cases and some facts. sigh.... all i can do now, is just try my best to not make it spoil my 3 months break.when the time comes...i'll know.

No comments: