Monday, October 29

My Special Day.


27/10; just 3 days before my birthday.my friends,tian;ee;nie;li;wey;alex;chyau;hong celebrated my birthday.my big 19th.well, although this time the number of ppl that came was definitely lesser than before, but im still very;very happy and felt blessed bcos i have great friends like them.even though chin cant make it for my birthday, but she specifically asked the others to get me sth special.she bought me haagen dazs ice cream!i didnt expected this at all, and i was touched. way touched... anyways, later they brought me to MV and we went to manhattan fish shop for dinner*yummy* then later we went to the apartments at the curve, well..finally we were able to have a drink there as previously there were too many ppl.actually yesterday it was full too, but i duno how alex & tian talked to the staff there, then we finally manage to get a table.i always wanted to have a drink at the apartment as it looks sooo cosy & comfortable.i kinda like the atmosphere they have there.BUT, unfortunately...the drinks are so NOT worth the price they charge us.their iced cappuccino which i ordered was almost tasteless and it's taste akin to nie's ice mocha sth. (i cant remember what she ordered) *sigh*DISAPPOINTED with their drinks.but my friends presence compensate the NOT-WORTHY drinks though.i LOVE the present they bought me! (well...maybe bcos i kinda requested it?) it's a dark+light purplish scarf.just what i need for France in december! (: i love the colour a lot.well, i had another surprise too..from chin again! she get me a very, very cute ngau ngau keychain! with my name engraved on it. *touched* this yr...im just glad that i had my close friends,friends that i knew for almost 6 years.. (for ee is 8 yrs though! WOW!!) sharing my special day with me.i love u guys.and will cherish u guys forever!

1 comment:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

Happy birthday...
i love you..
:)