Wednesday, October 31

Four Surprises.


well, on monday 29/10; another group of my friends decided to celebrate my birthday, well obviously i knew about it since the very beginning (cos vanessa cant keep a secret!!) anyways, tfs came over to my place with wendy and jc in the morning then we went to college, refusing to tell me where we will be going.then later they told me that they will be celebrate my bday together with william, since his birthday is today. that's suprise no.1 for the day; well...since william is there, naturally seetlong and matthias were there too.then we meet up in college then head to bangsar for lunch.we went to fish&co this time(looks like this yr my bday theme is fish) then later maynee and her bf join us.after lunch, wendy insisted that i sit william's car with seetlong telling me that they will be going home already (i NEVER believe that lor!) then the 3 of us went to redbox lowyat.i felt a bit WEIRD cos im not really that close to them;n we dun really talk much in class b4..so..weird lar. then later about 30mins later..finally the others wendy,ragini,shin,tfs,jc,victor turn up.well...surprise no2 is that my bestie-vanessa din turn up that day. a bit disappointed, and i dun believe wendy when she said sa's not coming.anyways, surprise no3 is dennis's presence.i knew that they would invite him as well, but it never cross my mind that he would agree to come, since he barely knew any of my friends tat well, except for vanessa. anyways, after 3-4 hours of crazy karaoke session, all thanks to victor singing only OLD chinese songs...aiih...we left lowyat at about 7.30...then head to wangsa maju to have dinner with vanessa. well, surprise no4 (sth that was not originally plannes) when we were sitting outside of the cafe chatting while eating, a crime took place right in front of us, well, actually it was william that witnessed it.seems that an indian man suddenly went over to the table beside us, acted friendly, but subsequently pull on the the guys' gold chain. the funny thing is that "robber" later came back to return the goldchain. huh? i dun really understand the whole situation too.anyways, after dinner it's about 11..so...we decided to go over to nailis , since another one more hour will be my actual birthday...so..went to nailis n yamcha. finally reached home...at about 12.30.tired.tired.tired......

BUT, im very happy for this yr's celebration, i know that my friends had went thru lots of trouble in organising this.thanks a lot guys!! love u all... (:


2 comments:

樂.碗地 Wendy said...

u should love me more, coz my head almost crack the night before... slept 3 hours only... summore kena "kek" by ppl, sigh

not as if we minded how much u believe in what we said... just dat ar, u ask TOO MUCH as a birthday gurl lo... as in, the plans for the day =.="

Jade W. said...

wei...of course i'll be CURIOUS!! so i need to ask!!! LOLx....