Thursday, October 14

Settling down.


finally, after being here for almost a month, i think i'm starting to settle down.
all the hatred i had for this place, starts to diminish away...
and, of course i manage to make some new friends.
i still can't say i love it here yet. but i won't know what will happen in a few months time.



Annabel and I in Buckingham Palace.
She's my best mate here.I'm glad to have her, as I know I can always count on her.

Ying, Nok & Annabel. Enjoying Korean cuisine!


in Portobello Market.
Zack-who lives in the same hall as me.
A very funny guy.

in Camden Town.
Yuji-a very reliable friend!

Guy - one of the most traditional guy I met!


classes have officially started as well. everyone had made their module selection. there are many readings to do, but so far...i'm quite enjoying it. and i'm quite comfortable into going back to English cases and English legal terms!


No comments: